• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I just bought my first deuce

CHIEFSONN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all I am new to this site and happy to own my first M35a2 Duce, it is a 1953 REO with a d turbo. the engine is marked 1990, and the transfer case is a 136-27 . the truck is in great shape,it has 10 new tires hard top and is olive drab & black,it did come with a lot of extras such as a new heater , new canvas for the back. along with that I was given a M105e3 trailer. Although when I stopped by to take a look at the truck it was running so i was unable to give her a cold start and check the fluids. she did sound good and she ran good.all the driving was in a large field and on some back winding roads, so she stopped but i will not no how good she will stop on the highway until I take her home.and with all this cold weather coming i want no problems. I have been reading some of the articles posted on what to look for and what tools to bring along and other items to bring.If there is any one that wants to advice me in any precautions please feel free.

Thanks Wayne

jbayer

Welcome to the "Deuce" club. Only requirement is if your going to write "Deuce" is spell "Deuce" correctly.:D Not really, but it helps. I didn't think there were any large fields left in SI, you buy it in Jersey? Oh, and pictures are are always welcome.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks