• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I just joined the M109A3 club....

dm22630

Well....

another day....another win.... ;)

I bought a M109A3 today. I was bidding on a M813A1 up to $5525!! Then lost! aua Someone reeeeeeally wanted that truck. After buyers premium and fuel for a self recovery it was going to hit $7K!

Instead I bought (last minute bidding) a M109A3. Starts & Runs, Hardtop, heater, 24,XXX miles, looks good on the computer screen! haha.....$1570

Is anyone near Ft Drum, NY that could swing by and do a thorough inspection for me? I am going to be driving my deuce up to get it and either driving it back and letting my brother drive the deuce, or will be towing it back with the deuce.

Here are some pics....

Sorry if I outbid anyone!

Attachments

dm22630

jcappeljr said:
Looks real good, even came with boarding ladder. I just picked up my M109 yesterday.

Wow....I just realized that! rofl

I was mad all evening thinking about how much it was going to cost me to get one. Talk about hidden in plain sight!

How does the M109 run compared to a deuce? Can it hit 56mph? What kind of fuel mileage did you get?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The passenger wall in the box is intriguing to say the least. Can't wait to see what it really is. Good work. Wanna drag a trailer south for me?

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
My truck ran ran good it has the whistler turbo. Maybe 56 mph wide open, down hill. I never check MPG. I think it rides smoother , because of the extra weight on the back.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very clean truck. I was going to add it to my watch list, but I believe it is a sprag truck. There is nothing wrong with a sprag truck, though...

nf6x

Feral Engineer
The truck looks nice, and the price looks great! That mystery board on the passenger wall looks like it has a plexiglass cover held on by wing nuts. My guess is it's some sort of improvised map board - put maps under the plexi, and maybe mark them up with a whiteboard marker.