• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I need a jack

edpdx

What is the correct jack for the m1009 and where can I find one. Mine came without anything. I have a hi-lift; but I figure since I have stock height, the original type might come in handy.

The original jack for the M1009 is pretty useless. It gives you enough lift to change the tire on a hard, flat, and level surface, and not much more. I prefer to use a farm jack and a jack stand. Now, I also have an original, just because I think it should be there. Here's a photo of what you are looking for.

Attachments

Last edited:

edpdx

deliverator... thanks for posting the pic. I'll head over to the boneyard in the am. We are on the same page. I have the same kack in my C20 and it barely gets the 16's off the ground. Which sucks because it came in 1973 with 16 1/2" rims. I just want the vehicle to look stock.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks