• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I need missing manuals in PDF format

Lartian

I need:
TM 9-2320-242-20-2-1
TM 9-2320-242-20-2-2
TM 9-2320-242-20-3-1
TM 9-2320-242-20-3-2

I know these are for sale on ebay, but I'm not restoring my goat, and therefore have no reason to sink more than 300 dollars in large physical copies that I can read off my kindle paper. This is a resto-mod. I have checked the forum on TM's but it's not there (yet). I need to remove the cover to get into the transfer case and modify the lubrication feed tube like wsucougarx did. I also want to put two check valves in the intake and output of the oil pump to see if that would make the transfer case pump self priming (fingers crossed).

I had an enormously complicated last year so everything had to be on the back burner, sorry!

m38inmaine

I had those manuals and did not see that they were any more help than what is available here on SS. The only thing holding the center console in are 4 screws one at each corner and they are usually missing. Also will need to remove the shifter knobs and it will pull straight up and out, getting it back on is more of a challenge trying to line up all the boots and levers.

I think I have PDF of some of them, but that nomenclature suggests these are the mid to late 80s reprints.
For what you’re talking about, the original issue manuals should cover as well.

Spock

Agree, strip the seats out, ‘centre’ the transfer levers, all knobs off and remove four hold down bolts.
Then jiggle and balance and hold your tongue a little more to the left.
Getting the tunnel back on was worse.

Spock

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks