• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I never learn....2 MORE! hahahaha

dm22630

Well....I think that it would make sense for me to cut my fingers off. That way I could stop bidding. ;)

Here is what I won out of Ft Drum today. MANY THANKS to Doghead for checking these & my M109A3 out for me! [thumbzup]

_________

AM GENERAL, MDL: M818, 5 TON TRACTOR TRUCK WITHOUT WINCH, POWERED BY A 6-CYLINDER CUMMINS NHC-250 DIESEL ENGINE, FIVE-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION, TWO-SPEED TRANSFER CASE. VEHICLE EQUIPPED WITH HARD TOP CAB ENCLOSURE AND PERSONNEL HEATER. REGISTRATION NUMBER: NL00CU72 VIN: C12414774, 34, 141 MILES, 1082 HOURS, STARTS AND RUNS, 24 V ELECT. SYSTEM, BUYER LOAD

_________

1970 KAISER JEEP CORP, MDL: XM818, 5 TON 6X6 TRACTOR TRUCK, POWERED BY A 6-CYLINDER CUMMINS NHC-250 DIESEL ENGINE, FIVE-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION, TWO-SPEED TRANSFER CASE. VEHICLE EQUIPPED WITH HARD TOP CAB ENCLOSURE AND PERSONNEL HEATER. REGISTRATION NUMBER: 05F13470 VIN: C12412779, 6X6, 19, 524 MILES, 1076 HOURS, STARTS AD RUNS, BUYER LOAD

_________

Attachments

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rosco: I'd bid if I were you...get two and tow one with the other. What could that cost in fuel? $4,000? Just think of all the gas station attendants you'd get to meet on the drive back!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks