• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I now have an M923A0

Gunzy

Pulled the trigger yesterday and paid for the truck I have been looking at. Markmontana gave me a great deal and is working with me on some accessories and a M105 trailer. His is a great guy and would recommend dealing with him. He readily answered any questions I had, showed me what he has, and even had me test drive a couple trucks before making a decision. The truck is in very good shape and drove very well. I will get batteries for it today and get it home. The off to a military appreciation car show saturday with it. I am stocked to get this truck.:naner:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks