• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ibis tek 24" light bar pin out diagram

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, I looked inside the box and could not find a solenoid. Attached are pics of what is inside. The 2 pin port seems to go to the mother board to a plug that says power/blackout
Ok, different box than mine. Lemme study yours and I'll get back to you.

Going to send a PM with my email/contact so we can communicate better directly.

tgejesse

I realize this is an old thread but I am hoping someone might be able to help me figure this out. I have the Ibis Tek light control box, all the wiring and the remote control light. The wiring seems pretty simple but for some reason I am not able to get it to work. Attached are diagrams of what I have and how I am hooking it up. At the back of the control box there is a two pin power plug, I am attaching the red positive to the top left of the pin and the black to the bottom right. When doing so I hear a click on the Control box, so getting power. On the Remote control light there is a two pin plug that I am assuming is for power and I am attaching the positive power to the red wire and black to the black wire. See diagrams for the connections. The other large wire just plugs right into the Remote Control light. When trying any of the switches the light just does not work. I have been unable to find any documentation on how to connect these so trying to figure out what am I doing wrong. On a side note there 2 other wires that says "Front/Rear Streetside Control". I am not sure what kind of light or item those are used for. Any assistance would be appreciated, if someone has the original installation manual for these that would also be helpful.
Did you ever figure it out?

JPMcCormick1

Did you ever figure it out?
Yes, go to this thread below (Ibis Tek Light Control Box), I posted the manuals that you can download. It helps understand the wiring for the lights.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks