• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ID plates for an 802

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are they available for purchase, less serial number? Whomever got this 802 ready for civilian sale removed both the ID plate, and the one below it that goes into fuels and other details. I'd like to find two correct for the machine, so at least the info is back on there.

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
And I guess moreover, is the SN hidden anywhere on the machine aside from this plate on the front panel? I have determined its a 1999 from date stampings on various parts inside the machine, but I have not stumbled across a hidden S/N anywhere.

Guyfang

Staff member
There is no hidden SN on the set. If the set were absolutely new, I could maybe ask someone in the know. But we all know there are no "new" sets. Maybe, if you have the engine serial number, I can ask someone else. If it was given a Tier 2 and the paperwork done right and turned in, we might be able to get something. Are there no other data plates on the outside?

if you want to make new plates, go to the -10 manual, and look at the examples of data plates. Scan the plate you want, and take the scan, (digital copy) to a firm that makes data plates. That's how the Army does it.

guy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks