• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

If you have not switched to Transynd Allison Transmission, now is the time awesome sale

serpico760

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Transynd is 25% at NAPA online today. Ships to home for free. Use the promo code. Saved me $116, could be more for you.
How much is needed and if I recall I read somewhere that there's some lengthy flush procedure that uses a lot of fluid to fully remove the motor oil

serpico760

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How much is needed and if I recall I read somewhere that there's some lengthy flush procedure that uses a lot of fluid to fully remove the motor oil
Never mind I just found the posting

Reworked LMTV

If you have trouble applying the discount code, make sure you select home shipping and possibly use another browser. I had an issue on my second order. Call NAPA online if you have issues. I have no financial relationship with NAPA.

coachgeo

Never mind I just found the posting
*Transmission @ oil change: 31.8 quarts (15w40 OR Mobile ATF D/M)
*Transmission @ overhaul: 39 quarts
* 4 wheel variants w/out additional trans cooling?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks