• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

IFA W50 Winch Operation

oldordie

Anybody out there with any winch operating experience? I've been working on all systems of the W50, getting ready to sell. PTO engages with no problems, free spool and drum lock works fine. When you move the air levers to bail out cable, or reel in, the actuator moves in the correct direction but wants to grind, instead of engaging. I pulled the actuator off, disassembled and cleaned, re-installed with no change? With the actuator removed, you can engage the gears with your fingers easily enough. Is there a lack of air to operate or am I missing something in the operation process? Any help???

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks