• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm a new guy, learning to use computers slowly.

Horstman

As I said am new to computer conversation. I collected, three trucks, two trailers and two 47 jeeps. I like to look through the classifieds and the great pictures. I will put some up myself, once I figure it out. Take care all and go with god.

Last edited by a moderator:

m715

Thank the lord I am not alone, I am also new to computers. My collage age daughters don't understand how I don't know anything about a pc. However they cant drive a m35 or build a fire in the wood stove.

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
As I said am new to computer conversation.~ I will put some up myself, once I figure it out. Take care all and go with god.
Figure out how to send to me a PM and I/We will find answers to your computer type questions.
The week I got a Deuce I got a new cellphone, years ago.
Everything is new until the familiarization and nomenclature understanding kicks in.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Would love to see your 724. Take pictures with your phone or digital camera, upload them to your computer using the cable, then press "go advanced" when making a thread reply. Then press "manage attachments". Then press "add files". It will let you search for the pictures on your computer and upload them. Takes about 20 seconds per picture.

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from MA! No worries, we are always learning something new! The keep is what you do with what you learn!

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been using a pc for 12 years and I'm still learning. Soon as I got the hang of windows XP, they stopped supporting it, so I went to windows 7, now I'm trying to get the hang of windows 10.

Horstman

Thank the lord I am not alone, I am also new to computers. My collage age daughters don't understand how I don't know anything about a pc. However they cant drive a m35 or build a fire in the wood stove.
Well I'm back, and I am still pretty much illiterate on these thing's, and your right the youngsters do not know how to push the green iron down the road.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks