• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm an owner...(updated w/pics)

chuck500cc

I won my first M35. Thank you kendelrio for the inspection, it was a big help. I forgot that the pics are on my work computer. All I have on this computer are pics of the oil filters/injector pump.Went down to NAPA today and picked up my recovery parts. EUC faxed, let's see what happens. :roll:

Chuck XD Fan

OK I'll add it: nopics

Attachments

saddamsnightmare

RE: I

March 29th, 2008.

Three cheers and a :beer: , now when you've finally got a deuce, what does the fuel prices do??? Aggravating, isn't it! Good luck on your new machine, and keep us posted.

Sincerely,

Kyle F. McGrogan

1971 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 Wo/W "Saddam's Nightmare" Desert Storm and Vietnam Veteran Deuce
""??"" M105A2 Johnson Mfg.Co. !-1/2 Ton Cargo Trailer MERDC or NATO 4 color scheme
1963 Swiss Army Cargo Unimog S404.114 Mercedes Benz NATO green

chuck500cc

I have not picked it up yet. Just sent in my EUC, but, I work at a large auto dealer in the DFW area and have access to all the lifts, tools, fluids and parts at cost. I can't wait. My M35 will be as noticeable as the high dollar cars that are in the area I drive through every am/pm. I'll bet no one will have a cool turbo sound like me. :lol:

Chuck XD Fan

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Good deal Chuck, welcome to the family of deuce ownership. I'll give you 2 weeks after you pick it up before you're looking at others.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Good deal Chuck, welcome to the family of deuce ownership. I'll give you 2 weeks after you pick it up before you're looking at others.
It's a good thing green iron doesn't get jealous like women do when you look at "others". Yet we still name them for women or call them 'she' and 'her'. LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks