• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm back and have another Deuce

Ronbo

Hello fellow m35a2 brothers , a couple years ago , i bougt a deuce but only had it a very short while . I now have another !!! Can I come back home???? Please!!! Is there someone I can just call and ask some general questions to? Any volunteers? I am leaving on a trip with the deuce from TN to FL next Friday ( I nervous) If it breaks down OH Crap!. But I'm driving it ! I will keep this one!! Any other TN people here? .. The reason I would like to talk to someone is because , I have to pull some double shifrs this week ( Ilike tonite) and I do not have much time to read ( this week) ..It would speed thigs up for me.. also do we have a contact list of Homeys to call if we do get broke down ? Like M35 helping hands? well thanks Gotta go.. Ron

Ronbo

OK I'm not used to this website , but I do have a couple pictures I just have to figure out how to upload them.I dont see an attachment link? ..
I'm located in the tri-state area myself, North of Mount Eagle.. FYI I am taking the deuce to Valdosta Ga , AMA bike event ( Race) and then to Tampa...I bought it used and drove it for an hour - It seems fine so I'm crossing my fingers ( & toe & arms ) That it makes it without issues .. I want to custom the deuce out Black and chrome - Then use it to take my Bike to different events..

hole

Black and chrome huh... Well, if you must deviate from green, its probably the least offensive of all the other trucks I saw in the " Fugly " thread. Welcome back , but please reconsider the black / chrome theme.

Green_gator

Ronbo,
I am in the Tampa area and can help out as you close in on the end of the trip. It is your truck so do what you want but, that paint job looks brand new. If you go with the black and chrome the rear canvas will not match up. For taking bikes to events have you thought about a shop van? It would give you interior work space. You could probably find someone with a shop van willing to swap for a cargo w/w.

Ronbo

Hey Green, I was raised in Tampa, My family still lives there, I lived near Fl. ave & Sligh, then moved to Seffner. Now in the mountains of TN. Thanks for thr Van Idea, I might pick one up, but I'm keeping the deuce.. I'm selling some mountain property and when its sold -I'll have play $$$..

Ronbo

I was told Its almost impossible to sand it, One dude told me to heat it with a bottle torch and take a scraper to it( that it will just peel off real easy?..

poppop

Man that's a great looking truck. It looks just like my M813. even down to the camo bed cover on a green truck. Only your cover looks new and mine is faded. My two employees and myself worked for a week to get it to look like that.

Attachments