• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm having a hard time with this new format

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLK HMMWV

First off I appreciate the forum and all those that do their magic to keep it up and running.
So please don't take this wrong. perhaps it's still in flux ??
With that said I'm not real crazy about the look of this new format.
It's hard to tell old posts from new posts
Every section has a picture of a HMMWV

Brutacus

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, I'm not crazy for the HMMWV icon on every section. Different sections should have different icons. I also don't like how the site says "You have insufficient privileges to reply here. " when I try bump my add in the (parts for sell) section in the classifieds. I'm wondering if this just me, or is anyone else having this problem. I'm a paying member, premium status. Also my picture gallery in my profile has been deleted, or the feature has been completely removed.

smokem joe

I did see that. That tab shows new for the whole forum though. How can you find new feeds in specific forums like 5 ton and up or generator forums?

Zed254

smokem joe

Marking as read at least put the threads in order by date. Before that the dates were completely random. That at least helps. Being old and not liking change doesn't help things!

Zed254

I think you click on the name of the person you want to PM (left side of thread) and click on 'Start Conversation'. I just sent a note to you. Let me know if it works.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No I'm having all kinds of trouble cant seem to figure out how to PM someone I just thought it was because I'm a hit and peck person not computer smart. My grandbabies are better than me
At the top right of the screen, between your user name and the search button, click on the "envelope". There you can input a user name and "start a conversation".

Or, you can click on a user name anytime(you see it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks