• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm looking for new M915A1 data plates

I'm looking to replace all the dash plates and data plates on my M915A1. I was wondering if anyone had a leed on the or has any. Does anyone know if you can get these direct from AM general?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
AM General will not give you the time of day......they are too busy fleecing the gooberment.

There are several members on here that may have parts trucks.

The M915's have a VIN plate......replacing that one might get you a stay in the "Greybar Motel".

Well I guess not so much the data plates. Just all the decal, labels, and placards for the interior. Such as the fifth wheel slide, power divider, trans temp tag, overlay for the heat controls. Basically I'm going for a brand new looking interior.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks