• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm officially a deuce owner....

MO MV man

Hello all,

I've owned several Jeeps in the past and have always wanted a Deuce since I was a wee lad.
I finally actively started searching for one a few months ago.
Drove 800 miles round trip to look at one a few weeks ago but it didn't work out.

The one I bought ended up being within 20 miles of me, in much better shape and $2000 less expensive than the roadtrip deuce! :shock:

Anyway, she's all mine. :jumpin:
Can't WAIT to get the plates on 'er and drive the snot out of it.

I picked up some awesome ear protection for my daughter.....she's really excited about riding in it.
The kids on her school bus LOVE it. :razz:

I could go on for hours.

It's a '65 M35A2 whistler.
That turbo makes some sweet, sweet music.
Call me sick but I wanna start it just to hear it. :drool:

Thanks for the positively priceless info this site offers.
Without Steel Soldiers, I wouldn't have that big green beast in my yard.

Attachments

RAYZER

Know what ya mean! ive had min for 2 mounths now and look for any chance to drive it, you know, like to the store to get milk!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks good in 2 color and a receiver hitch to boot. I like it. Need to flatten up the color on that hitch though.

MO MV man

Thanks, everyone!
Oh how I love this site!

When the big green truck is mentioned, the first thing my daughter says is, "dad's taking me to school in it sometime!". That's my girl. ;-)

That hitch will definitely get some attention.
The previous owner used it for pulling parade floats.

I'm looking forward to every possible opportunity to drive it, too.
"You need something at Walgreens, honey? I'll be right back". LOL

jimm1009

Now you ARE in serious trouble.
Next she will want to drive it to the High School Prom!
Your Goose is cooked now and you can bank on it!

Seriously, Welcome to the O.D. Green Disease for which there is no cure.
Let us know how things develope and a picture of the really really cool daughter sitting behind the wheel would be good too.

My 15 year grand daughter can't stand the truck but her smaller brother and her dad love it. :driver:

:beer: jimm1009

Ronin Warrior

Love it !

Absolutely sweet ride!:D Drive it like you stole it! No reasons needed it's a guy thing! OK, my wife just adjusted my attitude, so it's mostly a guy thing:lol:

Paint job is way cool:D Would like to know about the hitch I sure could use one like that.

MO MV man

Hi folks,

Thanks for all the responses.
You all are the best. [thumbzup]

As for driving it? You bet your life I'll be driving that thing.
I've got the civvy wiper conversion coming this afternoon from a local store so I won't be skeered of wet weather.

As for the wife, I think she's on-board with it.
I KNOW my daughter is. :wink:

I did the title transfer today and am working on the historic vehicle tag paperwork right now. :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks