• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

In need of a backing plate for the rear axles.

ida34

For those that may have an axle that is being torn apart for a project, I need a backing plate for my rear axle brakes. I am having problems with one of the adjusters. If you have one let me know and give me a price.

Thanks
Chuck

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are the front and rear backing plates the same? If so, I have a bonus one, or just the adjusters if needed.

ida34

Gimpy,
That one will do. Let me know and I can paypal or send a MO. No hurry on it. I was just thinking about it today when I was taking apart the other side. Everyone else, thanks for the offer.

Thanks
Chuck

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Cattlet is supposed to come down for a deuce bed. I will send it back(with the breaker) with him. No charge, it was headed to the scrap yard.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks