• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

In need of A/C evaporator diagram/pictures

Pstyckiewicz

I’m in need of a diagram/pictures or possibly a tm for my AC unit in my M1152A1.
The AC evaporator area seems to be clogged and I have condensation coming from everywhere and water on the floor. The water that does somewhat drip out the drain is really dirty.
Also when I turn I can hear what sounds like water hitting the fan haha. I’m not into the nice tranquil sound of a water fall feature in the truck.

My plan is to clean it out but it looks like this thing could be glued together?

I’m guessing I have about 5 years of Yermo dirt built up in there.

Pstyckiewicz

Attempted to take apart today. I got some of it apart but I think I would have to take the whole unit out to get it apart.
I put it back together after determining that it was a bad idea to try to get it apart.
i ended up blowing air through the drain hole. Then I stuck a garden hose through the right vent and let it rip. Dirty water came out the drain and water came from fan area. Turned fan on after and the rest of the left over water came out.