• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

In search of an oddball trailer.

BillIdaho

I am in want of either the M762 version or the bigger 3/4 ton version (I don't know the "M" series number for the 3/4 ton version) trailer that has the crank-up antenna mounted on its bed. Usually the antenna is about 40 feet tall when raised, and pivots flat to travel when cranked down. I have seen several of the smaller M762 versions that had outriggers on each corner for stability. I don't know if the larger version has them.
It doesn't need to be in perfect condition, actually I would prefer to find one priced to fix up----within reason.
THANKS.

Angelo

Hi Bill,
I have the M762 3/4 ton with the stabilizers and the CRANK light tower (looks like 3 section of 10ft each) in DRMO conditions. The gen-set and the fuel tank are not there as per demill, but the guy who sold it to me had an industrial ballast installed to work the lights. If you are going for the antenna set up you may not need the gen set after all. I can email you pictures if interested. Located on Long Island NY price is $2500.
papocchio@aol.com

OldVet

Bill,
Are you still looking for this trailer?
I have seen what might be the mast for one.
It was triangular with several sections and had a boat type winch and cable to extend it.
A ham buddy of mine has it and I don't know what is planning to do with it.

OldVet

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks