• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Increasing the size of my carbon footprint!

combat32

I'm off to OKC tomorrow to pick up my first deuce from Warthog, plan on driving her back on Sunday down I-40.I'll throw up some recovery/roadtrip pics after I get home.Should be a great adventure.I have driven deuces farther before so I know what to expect, I always sort of enjoyed a long deuce road trip, of course I'm a bit older now, hope the fun factor is still there!:-D

Barrman

I will probably see you there. Kwai and I are also going to Wart Hog's. M101, 600 gal fuel tank and a pile of other stuff. 800 mile round trip from my place. We leave at first light.

combat32

Well the trip is complete, my hat is off to Warthog, we spent most of Saturday replacing the injector pump, few more tweaks on Sunday morning and I was east bound! The further I went the better she ran, I was making 55 to 60 at 2100 RPM, made three maintenance halts to check things over, great trip.A little harder than I remember it being when I was 21:-D, had deuce butt after 50 miles, once my foot fell asleep everything was fine, hammer down to the Arkansas border. A few action shots,

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks