• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Independence Day 2024

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Doc, Tony, and I, wanted to do something special for our contribution to the celebration of the greatest day in America's history....INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

We moved most of the vehicles around the Compound to set up a display of sorts.

It's not a whole lot but it's what we could do........

Attachments

MatthewWBailey

Father, Husband and Barn Hermit
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just want to thank you active/former service members for your sacrifices in the name of freedom. There's no greater sacrifice than putting one's life on the line voluntarily. In a time of identity politics and childish self interest, I'm reminded of what my Uncle (WW2 Battle of the Bulge) used to say about the state of our society, "Its a bunch of Malarkey" lol.🇺🇸

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks