• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Indiana MVPA Meeting

Mike_L

Greetings all,

This month's IMVPA meeting will be held at Ropkey's Museum (The Ropkey Armor Museum) at 5649 E. 150 North, Crawfordsville, IN. Start time is 10:00 AM, 12 September 2009.

Probably will be talking about the past MVPA convention and we have elections coming up in November. Did I mention you get to look around at all the cool stuff before and after the meetings.

Hope to see you there.

Mike_L

Oops, sorry I didn't see this earlier. Anyway, the next IMVPA meeting is coming on 14 November at the American Legion (852 W Main St.) in Carmel, IN. Starts at 10AM. I think the AL is also doing a breakfast that morning, unrelated to IMVPA but worth noting.

There will be elections and some new business to discuss.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks