• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Indiana MVPA Meeting_13 Nov

Mike_L

Greetings all,

A reminder that the next IMVPA meeting will be this Saturday, 13 November at 10AM. We are having it at Welders, Inc. in Muncie, hosted by Sam Norris.

Please see our website for more details and directions. Our last newsletter also has the information.

Should be an excellent hands on type of meeting-the best kind. Hope to see you there.

L999here

...rats...!!!

Just too much to do...LOL. Have a Confederate Veterans Memorial service at Ladoga,IN and a gun show in Shipshawana,IN at the same time. Can usually do two things at once (with help)...but not three...LOL. Wish I could attend ,as it would be my first MVPA state meeting....joined at the Ropke Museum rally. Hope to see yous'se guys at another meeting....

Mike_L

Yeah, I know what you mean. There is a gun show in Kokomo that I usually do coming this weekend too.

Our next meeting is in January (odd numbered months). Check our website later this month or next for the location. I'll also post another note on SS a week out. See you then.