• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Inflatable Chemical Shelter on Eureka TV Show

ida34

I just got done watching the new episode of Eureka on the Sci Fi channel. At one point they entered an invisible shed. The shed was a chemical shelter complete with the steel door entryway. They did not show the outside because it was supposed to be invisible but the interior was immediately recognizable. I am probably the only sci fi geek that watches it but the shelter sighting really surprised me. One usually expects to see the military trucks in movies and TV but surely not a Chemical Shelter.

67Beast

OOOOOHHHH! I see in one of the pics that he has at least 3 of the M51 shelters like littlebob and myself have. I wanna go play at this guys place for awhile. Just think of the neat stuff he doesn't have pics of.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks