• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Info for a decontamination trailer

jasonjc

I just won the stuff for a decontamination trailer. Who know the TM #'s for these. It's just like the one wreckerman got I think. Thank you SS'er for any GOOD help on this. And you smart a$$ as well ,you guys are good for a laugh.:p

littlebob

If its the M51 shelter trailer like I got from wreckerman, I found a manual online and uploaded it to the site. Check the TM's and see if you can find it or PM me if thats what you have.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Jason,

If you are talking about the Chemical Shelter trailer those are pretty cool...they have a 4 cyl gasser engine, heating and cooling system, generator and a blower system for the inflatable shelter. The inflatable shelter is really cool...I used a leaf blower to inflate mine and used it for a hooch at a rally a few years ago. I made the mistake of selling it and can't get another one.

papercu

I've got two in Southeast Ga. One is just the trailer with the mechanical stuff in the bed, the other has the tent but I have no idea what kind of shape any of it is in. Come take a look and make a offer. Wayne

jasonjc

I think its just like the one you had wreckerman. I just won it on epay it's all the stuff in the trailer, he did not want to sell the trailer. He mite trade me trailer thought so has not to have to take it all a part. I have not seen it in person so I don't know how hard it is to remove from the trailer. I hope to go after it next weekend.

littlebob

Jason,

If you are talking about the Chemical Shelter trailer those are pretty cool...they have a 4 cyl gasser engine, heating and cooling system, generator and a blower system for the inflatable shelter. The inflatable shelter is really cool...I used a leaf blower to inflate mine and used it for a hooch at a rally a few years ago. I made the mistake of selling it and can't get another one.
Wreckerman, call me if you still have my number or PM if not. I will probably just use mine as a generator and not sure if I'll ever use it with the infatable shelter.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Littlebob...if the shelter is in good shape I will buy/trade.
I am bringing a buttload of stuff to the LA rally so we can work some kind of a deal.
Bring it to the rally with you and I'll bring my leaf blower so we can inflate it.
It will make a great place to get out of the sun/weather.

jasonjc

Thats the one. The action was just for the "stuff" NOT the trailer. I'm going to see if he would swap trailers.

Hey wrecker would all the stuff fit in a short bed pickup????

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks