• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

info on wiring harness numbers

littlebob

I searched(briefly) the TM's I have downloaded for my Deuce and haven't found a diagram that shows where things go by number. I tried to mark most of my wires with masking tape and after the year that I've spent working on it I can't read most of the
info I put on them. I am trying to get the cab harness hooked up to start it after sitting for about a year and would appreciate any help.
littlebob

acetomatoco

the numbers are uniform for all M series and I believe there is a list of numbers from PS Mag on this site..if not, it is available from Portrayal Press among others...

CGarbee

The olive-drab website also has a listing of all the M series numbers and a diagram and number/letter list for the circuits in the headlight switch and the solid state flasher unit...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks