• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Information and possibly wrong area

theman10k

Hi Guys & Girls

Ive been doing my Research about the V-100/150 and understand the Portuguese made there own version of the V-100/150 commando called the Bravia Chaimite
I was wondering if there was anyone on here that had any contacts with the Portuguese government or Army in regards to buying one or more Chaimite as I understand there being retired

Let me know if anyone has any info or help they can offer me :)

Tom

Attachments

Sikorsky502

I emailed a guy in Portugal I found off of milweb.net that deals in jeeps and asked if he knew anything. He said that they are trying to sell all of the chaimites to an African nation. Sucks. I'd like to see collectors get a hold of them.

theman10k

Hi Sikorsky

Yeah I got the same reply off him as well :/
I want the same :) they should be in collectors hands
I'm trying to find away to get hold of some before any get sent

Sikorsky502

Keep me posted on what you find out. Did you get any contacts from him? I looked for an auction site for Portugal, but didn't find anything. It looks like the Portuguese aren't as big on the military vehicle collecting as some of the other European countries.

theman10k

Yeah will do :)
No he didn't sadly but I've been on to the embassy and loads of other people but so far no help
Embassy never got back to me :(
The other people don't have the contacts or tell me the Africa thing or the embassy again
Currently waiting on a mate who's good friends with a guy who works for a very well known military arms company so I'm hoping that might be the ticket in to buying a few of the vehicles

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks