• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Information on M813A1 Houston Texas area

snowtrac nome

my opinion unless you want a project and you are capable of working on it you may want to steer clear. that truck is a hybrid, some early 5 tone components and some late model components. I,m not a restoration purist but I appreciate the mv's for their simplicity and the fact they are all the same, makes working on them simple. that truck is not like all the rest I wont say it isn't well done, tough to tell from the photos, but you likely wont find wiring diagrams, or air schematics for it thus making servicing it hard for everyone but the builder.

lasttexascowboy

Thanks everyone. After more research I see what you are talking about. I will try and run buy there today and have a look for my self. Also I apologize for posting with a link to CL. I was just trying to get some help to not get screwed.

lasttexascowboy

Well I tried contacting the seller and he wont give me the address he wants me to go to a location and call then they will give directions. Sounds fishy, Fishy pictures, high price. Think Ill pass on this one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks