• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Injection pump rebuilder tristate

notsosanestan

Okay so my m1009 has always idled rough but lately its gotten much worse especially when its in gear.also I took a 300 mile each way trip this weekend and it was hard starting after I filled up I had to crank it for awhile. So I'm guessin I need to get my ip rebuilt since I just replaced the lift pump with no change.also I am getting about 17m hw at 75 mph. Soooo anyone know where to get it rebuilt?

firecontrol86

That site is awesome, I didn't think I'd be able to get a rebuilt pump and injectors that cheap! So they worked out pretty good? How long have you been running it?

3dubs

That site is awesome, I didn't think I'd be able to get a rebuilt pump and injectors that cheap! So they worked out pretty good? How long have you been running it?
I rebuilt my engine a year ago and drive my truck daily and have made several long trips. I have not had any problems. I also called them and they were great. I forgot to ask for one I could run bio-diesel through. But I am real happy with the pump and the service.