• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Injector pump problem.

uscgmatt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anybody know if you can change out the fittings in the hydro head that the injector lines screw into? Or do you have to change out the whole head? I just looked at the TM on the pump and nothing. I've tried cleaning the old lines and these fittings, still leaked. Then new lines, still leaked (maybe I installed them wrong). Now used lines that didnt leak, still leaking. I'm about to set the truck on fire i'm so pi**ed. Oh well, time to work on something else so I dont.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just went through this on a friends truck. # 6 line at the head would not stop leaking. Looked and saw nothing. Tried new line and still leak. Pulled out some hair changed head and no leaks now.

Last edited:

chris837rj

I've got the same problem on one of the lines. An inspection didn't reveal anything and re-torquing had no effect. Where can we get a new head?