• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

injector pump source?

rfischba1

Looking for a good source for a 6.2 injector pump, should I buy a new one or rebuilt?Truck is hard to start and my mechanic says its the IP.What are the signs when the IP is going bad ?

Westech

CPL
Really the best place is Ebay. I have seen them as low as 100 bucks. Another way is to get the 6.2's off Gl. I got two engines for 175 bucks both with brand new pumps. One engine was a never installed and the other tossed a rod at start up.

JDToumanian

I'm pretty sure Dave Walker has 6.2 IPs as N.O.S. surplus......... He ships, no problem, and his prices have always been very fair. 760-244-8060

.....Worth a try......

Jon

HardCorps79

Ranchhopper- I may need that! We'll see what I figure out- it may be an o-ring or loose connection (I hope). Otherwise, I'll send you a PM in the next couple days. Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks