• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Injector pump wire

sermis

Can someone post a picture of which wire on the 6.2 injector pump (blazer)needs to be hot for it to run?
Other than the injector pump wire is there anythin else on the 6.2 that needs to be hot for it to run?
I am going to look at a couple trucks and I know they don't have keys and I need to jump them to see if one will run.

sermis

I am going in the morning to look at them. A key would be nice. If they all use the same one I might get lucky and find a key in one. My plan is to put a 59 Willies wagon on the running gear and scrap the body. I would love to keep a complete truck but it's a no go.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks