• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

injector pump??

tigertank

is the pump on the 6.2 in the Humvee the same as the gm 6.2 pick up of same year??.....what I am wondering is how many of the tranny engine and driveline are Humvee specific?

Al Harvey

Unless I'm mistaken. The pump should be the same as a J code pump, but the top plate will have to be swapped because the HMMWV uses 24 volt.

tigertank

sounds good I was just wondering because there are a lot of NOS parts out now so I was debating either buy and store for future use or are the parts going to be avail and at same or close to the parts out now

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hmmwv pump for 1985-1989 is -4523 or -4524, I have used with good succes the -4879 also, but this is stated to be for 1990 and above 6.2 engines. The issue you will find is the 1990 and above 6.2 uses different injectors and Lines.
the body of the injector is shorter, thus the lines are longer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks