• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Injectors replacement Qs...

MAZ537

My injectors are old and tired and their spray pattern is not good anymore...So, I order 8 new Bosch ones.I open the package and I found 4 made in Germany and another 4 with identical all the part # made in...India!!!I have read a lot of horror stories about the india made injectors but as always I will ask for your comments/suggestions :Should I use them or I use just the 4 German ones and search for another 4 made in Germany ?Is there any chance to make any damage to the engine if I replace just four of them (cyl # 5-7 & 6-8) ?Thanks!

Last edited:

dependable

I understand why you would want them all German made, but I doubt they could any damage. They were made to the same spec and will work better than the old ones.

If you have access to a pop tester, check the spray pattern on the two types and see if they are noticeably different. Let us know what you find out.

The last set of Bosch injector nozzles I got for a 6.2 came from India also.

welpro222

I went thru the same thing when I bought these too. 5,000 miles so far and they r working good. I figured at the time, they are built for bosch they must be decent. Better then buying some aftermarket made in china ones. Not to mention I believe there are some of the bosch injectors being made in china now.

Just like dependable said, I'd rather run these then old ones with unknown miles.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks