• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Inova ATS for MEP-802/803?

Kvl00ej

Anyone tried the INova automatic start/transfer switch products? If you did how easy was it to install and how do you like it? Also anyone that is looking to be rid of a Solargizer please let me know.

Sodamo

Yep, I installed it. Not all that difficult and a call to Peter straightened me out on some alternatives.
you can find my thread where I post about it. My only issue is with my Aux fuel, seems to work ok from main switch but not from autostart. May or may not be related to the module and I haven't had time to mess with it right now, but will after. Get caught up on some other things wife has higher priority LOL.
After reading my thread if you have any question just ask away.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks