• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Inside bed dimensions for M105

dk8019

Anybody have the wheel well to wheel well dimensions for a 105? I believe the bed to bed dimension is just over 73" or so. I want to put the items in the picture in the back of one. Ones a 300A arc welder that's right at 28" in width, and the other a 15CFM compressor, right at 23" or so in width. I'm thinking there's plenty of room, but I won't get a chance to measure it until the night before pickup.

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
You got LUCKY! I was going to win those, but since I am getting laid off, I left them alone. Good score! Do I even want to know how cheap they went?

dk8019

Gimpy,

Sorry to hear about the job. The compressor went for $210, the welder went for $715. A good friend of my used one all throughout Vietnam out of the back of a trailer, seems like a handy thing to have. Not sure if I paid too much however, I guess we'll see when I pick it up. The PIF invoice came through on it today, as did the compressor, but I have a smaller compressor and Cummins 250 from Wright Patt to pickup as well that required an EUC for some crazy reason.

Jason, it looks like the welder weighs in at 795 or so and the compressor at 650, so hopefully it will be fairly well balanced.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
That is a steal on the compressor, pretty good deal on the welder. Let us know when you get it home and "stick"some metal together!

jasonjc

Gimpy,

Sorry to hear about the job. The compressor went for $210, the welder went for $715. A good friend of my used one all throughout Vietnam out of the back of a trailer, seems like a handy thing to have. Not sure if I paid too much however, I guess we'll see when I pick it up. The PIF invoice came through on it today, as did the compressor, but I have a smaller compressor and Cummins 250 from Wright Patt to pickup as well that required an EUC for some crazy reason.

Jason, it looks like the welder weighs in at 795 or so and the compressor at 650, so hopefully it will be fairly well balanced.

OK, it looked like the welder would have been ALOT heavyer than that, thats why I said what I said.A 100lbs for a 105 aint nothing.;-)

dk8019

Yeah the welder does seem a little to me, but that's what the data tag had on it. I'll see what I can put together with it. Anyone have any idea if the TM can be found around these parts?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks