• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Install Help - hood blanket, side panel, and grill cover

cruzinz28

I am beginning to work on the install of the hood blanket, panel covers, and grill cover for my deuce. I have been browsing through the TM's, but have'nt come across installation instructions on how to attach this kit to the truck. I had just a grill cover before, so that part works just like my old one. The panel covers and hood blanket appear to use the the attached canvas coords to lace it all together.

If anyone can supply instructions, pictures, blue prints from NOS kits, TM pages to reference, it would be greatly appreciated!

cruzinz28

PM sent. Please send article from Military Vehicles Magazine. I would love to see any pictures of your truck that came from Alaska. This fall I am installing a Engine Coolant Heater on my truck and possibly the Arctic Personel Heater as well. I appreciate the help. Look forward to some pictures if you have any:-D