• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Instructions, add-ons, accessories, where to find them?

NormB

Came upon this issue when trying to read the instructions - copy of a copy of a second generation copy thereof, at best - included with the high back seat upgrade.

Ditto the hand throttle accessory kit.

I have a high-resolution laser printer/copier at work, but even tinkering with resolution/density/raster settings I couldn't tease out the dimensions until I got a better/clearer copy from g503 IIRC.

Being a government publication, one would THINK this would be digitally archived somewhere.

Same with many other things related to MVs, trailers, generators, planes, etc.

Anyone got a lead on this? IS there a centralized digital repository of such information?

I know when I was at WRAMC in the 1990s the push was on under DoD directive to digitize EVERYTHING, one would assume that also means manuals, parts books, instructions like this).

"Installation instructions hand throttle control accessory kit 57K3531" labeled 12460535

Thanks in advance.

Norm

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ETM (Electronic Technical Manual) site through LIW/LOGSA (liw.logsa.army.mil). No account, but accessible means that you can have a copy. Otherwise, distribution restrictions printed on the cover have to be abided by.