• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OR Insurance in Oregon

MTVR

I've purchased a 2007 MTVR that we intend to convert into an overland expedition type vehicle and register as a motorhome in Oregon.

We haven't even begun to figure out insurance, so I'd like to hear from other members with experience in this area.

hahnmgh63

I have a M998 (HMMWV) and I went through Hagerty, they do Military vehicles too. Full coverage up here in WA state is $403 with a stated value of $15,000

FourthGenSS

I can only comment on HMMWV insurance, but I just insured my 2009 M1123 with State Farm for $55/month. Full coverage, $25k, no housing restrictions. In Oregon. Hagerty wouldn’t do mine ase it wasn’t old enough or I had to have other classic vehicles on the policy.

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’ve insured 3 of my M35A2’s with State Farm. Due to their size, I have to have commercial insurance. I also tag them with Pioneer tags.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks