• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FL Insurance policies

charlesmann

I am sorry but I did not go thru an actual agent like I had to do with State Farm. I just called the direct number for Progressive Commercial and whoever answered got me what I needed. 1-877-656-7707
What did they tell you?
I didn't get too crazy trying to explain the truck to them and they did not ask too many questions. I gave them the load capacity and the titled vehicle weight I believe. Also the longest one way trip I planned to take it on they asked me for. Mine is titled as a JEEP stake body here in NY. That's how it was registered by the PO in this state.
What are you currently paying with progressive commercial? I was paying $50ish a month for my 936a2 and then last yr, progressive sent me a letter saying at my nxt renewal, bc the state of tx increased some kind nazi price increase on the insurance companies, my monthly premium would double.
I went to state farm bc they claimed they could do full coverage for $70 a month. Come to find out, that was wrong, but charged me 70 for liabilty. I did get a refund after confronting the agent and canceling my policy. Looking for another provider now so i can start “training” my wife on the truck.

Adrok

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am sorry but I did not go thru an actual agent like I had to do with State Farm. I just called the direct number for Progressive Commercial and whoever answered got me what I needed. 1-877-656-7707
What did they tell you?
I didn't get too crazy trying to explain the truck to them and they did not ask too many questions. I gave them the load capacity and the titled vehicle weight I believe. Also the longest one way trip I planned to take it on they asked me for. Mine is titled as a JEEP stake body here in NY. That's how it was registered by the PO in this state.

When my Deuce was on the road, I went through Progressive. I registered as farm vehicle, NOT historic. I had to get DOT numbers though. I did not feel insurance was too bad ( $1000/ yr increase with $225K LL ). But I was limited to a distance (25 miles) from site, and a few other rules. Don't know if i could run it in a parade. lol

But I'm in a very agricultural area by a major city. So it is not a big deal.

Travlr

When my Deuce was on the road, I went through Progressive. I registered as farm vehicle, NOT historic. I had to get DOT numbers though. I did not feel insurance was too bad ( $1000/ yr increase with $225K LL ). But I was limited to a distance (25 miles) from site, and a few other rules. Don't know if i could run it in a parade. lol

But I'm in a very agricultural area by a major city. So it is not a big deal.
A 25 mile limit on distance from my home would kill that deal...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks