• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

IP hydraulic head updates????

scooter01922

I remember reading a while back, as in months. That M35 tom was looking into a chinese supplier for new IP hydraulic heads as they are making new deuces over there. Anyone heard any updates or done any searching yourself??? Just seems like one of those parts that would be nice to know where to locate if you needed one. Is it just me or are they about the only wear related part other than the in tank pump that fails on the fuel side of things.

jasonjc

The Chinese supplier post on here like a year or so ago a bout those. The in tank pump maker posted on here a week or two ago. Now all we need is for the "New Star" people to start posting up.

scooter01922

Hmmm, must have missed that post then. Well if anybody happens across it drop a link. As for the in tank pump guy posting, that has got to be about the most helpful part supplier that i think could have found the site. New star???

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chinese company with M35A2 parts, http://www.chinahanji.com/HD90100.asp

I found it in this thread, http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index....topic&t=7194&highlight=chinese+hydraulic+head
I found the thread by searching for "chinese hydraulic head" and selected "search all terms" . Don't forget that capitalization gets different results when searching, try with and without capitals letters. Start off simple then add a word or two(key word). Just searching for" Chinese" or "chinese" will get different results.("chinese" would have found the thread above also, but" Chinese" did not)

Here's the thread that m-35tom had posted on about Chinese heads, http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=22290&highlight=hydraulic+head
I found it searching for "hydraulic head" and I entered his username in the Author space and searched for all terms, to find that one! Of course, it helped to know what I was looking for(I knew the post existed).

I hope you guys can see how to more effectively search now that I posted these few examples of how different searches yielded different results.

Also, with a Google search for "Chinese hydraulic head M35A2 ", the company is about the eighth result.

Jake0147

Agreed! Thank you doghead! Even though my hydraulic head is fine (for now knock on wood) you have just enlightened me to another reason why several past searches have been ineffective. This extra information you've been giving out is indeed very much appreciated.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks