• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is it one of you guys I see on Ridge Road, in Hiram, GA?

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Wasn't me either (mine is a horrible camo job). My wife called me (in the middle of a meeting) last week just to tell me a tan 1009 was parked next to her in the parking lot. So it looks like we have a new neighbor.

I've run into two other folks in the ATL area with deuces yet aren't on SS. How could you own a deuce or CUCV yet not be a member?

Nice to have a wife that feels the need to report such sightings. Now if I can just get her to sight that M8 armored car that has been barn kept for 50 years, is in mint condition, and only cost a penny (LOL).

Knightmare

Definatley not me,. My mom lives in Hiram. When I get home we should go wheeling.
Hopefully I will have my ol' girl up and running properly by then. So when is that? I see you are far from home...

Wasn't me either (mine is a horrible camo job). My wife called me (in the middle of a meeting) last week just to tell me a tan 1009 was parked next to her in the parking lot. So it looks like we have a new neighbor.

I've run into two other folks in the ATL area with deuces yet aren't on SS. How could you own a deuce or CUCV yet not be a member?

Nice to have a wife that feels the need to report such sightings. Now if I can just get her to sight that M8 armored car that has been barn kept for 50 years, is in mint condition, and only cost a penny (LOL).
That is pretty cool of her, I wish I had a lookout lol. Where abouts are you?

optitrader66

It's probaly my father in law he uses it as a daily driver ,we both live off ridge rd. just a couple of miles from hiram. He has a tan one and I have one in camo .

joeM62

Wonder who has the duce for sale between Dallas and Hiram, the guy I work with said
it had a winch on the front that wasn't a duce winch it was bigger.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks