• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is this a good trade?

epitts

Picked up 101A1 trailer in Indy today. There was a guy I think his name was Bob, he wanted to trade my 101A1 frame for His 101A2 frame. Said he wanted the older frame to put a contractor box off a 1031. Does this sound like a good trade? Just trade frames.

The 101A1 is in good shape,tires look brand new has top and bows.

Thanks

P.S. They had three rows of brand new 101A3 trailer that will be coming up for sale. Still had plastic on the front.

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Its up to you. If you want the older m37 bolt pattern, keep it. If you want surge brakes and the 8bolt pattern, trade.

Ratch

I'd trade. But I prefer the 8-lug wheels and brakes. I hauled a 1500lb payload today in traffic and was very happy about brakes on the trailer...

harleyhouse

Trade away!
8 bolt GM hubs, and surge brakes are the way to go!
I looked at a couple M101 trailers then found a M101A2 boy am I glad I waited for this one.
No spare to carry with the trailer because she now runs the same wheels as my 2500HD.
Easy trade with the tub.

Attachments

AndyC

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Trade away!
8 bolt GM hubs, and surge brakes are the way to go!
I looked at a couple M101 trailers then found a M101A2 boy am I glad I waited for this one.
No spare to carry with the trailer because she now runs the same wheels as my 2500HD.
Easy trade with the tub.
nice trailer

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks