• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

IT LIVES!!!!

FreightTrain

Banned
Well,Adjusted the brakes,losened the clutch linkage bolt,and tightned the shifter and made another shake down run.IT LIVES!!!!!Good clutch,decent brakes(think I need to fine tune the rears),and the shifter didn't come off in my hand!!!WHOO HOO.Now I gotta fix my horn,Replace the drivers side running board,tool box(warped to heck and back),drivers side fender,11 new tires,new bed,new paint,new seat covers,finish my gauge install,figure out why it is slobbering oil out the stack(Great,Just great!!!Hope it is valve seals....no crap comming out the slobber tube other than a very faint haze causually rolling out).........well,you get the point..... :jumpin:

FreightTrain

Banned
Yea yea,I'll get a vid or pics or something tomorrow.Wish I had someone here that could handle a camera good enough to take a vid of me giving it he|| though the neighbor"Hood".