• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

It Lives!!

FreightTrain

Banned
Stole the pump from MM today and gave it to the Messiah.Fired up.Had to use the ether start since the batteries are paperweights and wasn't getting enough juice though the slaves to turn it over real fast.Luckly,the Ether can was nearly full.Lit right off after I hit the button.Also,gave the hood a big hard hit and the popped back straightish.Good enough for government work.I will take a hammer and dolly after the hard top crease.I think some dummy left the latches off and hit the road cause it looks like the hood hit the hard top pretty good.Hopefully wreck will be able to bring it down to me tomorrow.He offered.

Alredneck

Banned
Woo Hoo !!! Looks like Mr. Murphy was afraid to come out today! Maybe the changing weather or something. Did you install the anti gremlin device? Good job man hope you get it home alright!

FreightTrain

Banned
Nah,I had my 44 on my side looking for that little SOB.....he must have got tipped off cause he sure didn't show up with the exception the stupid rubber hose on the pump was a little long and I had a hard time getting it out of MM.But it came out with minimal fighting.Also,found the leaking line on wrecks parts truck.Just as the papers said laying on the floor boards from uncle sugar.Leak on #2 injector line.The entire end of it broke off.Ferrel is up in the injector(I think!) and the line actually broke clean.Got the 50s ex gasser going and checked it over.Yep,Idles at 200 RPM but if you bring the hand throttle out to 700-800RPM(about an inch!) it idles smooth and revs good...but still won't get over 2200RPM.Any ideas?Throttle linkage/cable SNAFU?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks