• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

It`s ON!!!

pdstout

Guys I was on the GL auction list today. I was watching and biding on several Deuces. Every time I would bid, I would get bumped. It seemed like the Deuces I wanted everyone else did also. My goal was to get one as nice as possible for under $1000.00. I hope I get lucky. I did see a truck that had wrighting on the windshield. After blowing the pitcure up it read BADBREAKS. The truck still went for over $1000.00. I had a great time bidding and wishing I could get a Deuce. I am not cheep just poor. I guess that makes getting a deal that much more fun. I'll be back.
Thanks, P. Stout

Sevo

Guys I was on the GL auction list today. I was watching and biding on several Deuces. Every time I would bid, I would get bumped. It seemed like the Deuces I wanted everyone else did also. My goal was to get one as nice as possible for under $1000.00. I hope I get lucky. I did see a truck that had wrighting on the windshield. After blowing the pitcure up it read BADBREAKS. The truck still went for over $1000.00. I had a great time bidding and wishing I could get a Deuce. I am not cheep just poor. I guess that makes getting a deal that much more fun. I'll be back.
Thanks, P. Stout
Hey stout.. Is your name pete? Are you a Class 3 SOT.

If so I have spoke to you many times on another board

if not sorry.

anyways, I have the deuce bug as well . Its crazy how many people bump these auctions up..

pdstout

Thats me. I am a 07FFL/SOT. Now I have the Deuce bug! I want one to play with. I would love to make it a gun truck. I have several MGs that would make it MEAN! If anyone would like to do a little trading I have a nice P38 and a G43. I love to trade.
P. Stout

Sevo

Pete,
Man what a small world!! My name is Chris ( Sevo on the 42 board). I haven't been on the 42 board in a while. i still need a few welds done up. Hows business?

Its great to see a familiar face.. I need to catch back up with you if you can you use some work??

again great to see you man

good luck with finding a deuce... I look forward to see you do one up!!

Last edited:

grounded

Banned
not everything got 2 deuces LOADED for $861 and $870 ;) got lucky.

THANKS FERRO!!!! post pics tonight when i land at home. (flying right now)

grounded

Banned
Well i got lucky. i might have to out source my bidding. I was traveling today from Seattle to Ohio and had a fellow SS member do some bidding for me.

both trucks have soft tops, troop seats, bows, cargo covers (1 has fiberglass troop seats) and even yellow headlights ;). I got to look more on the details and such of them. As said i was traveling but i will post up pics here soon as i get them saved off GL.

Got my bill (invoice) and it was $1999.30 for both trucks after all Fees and everything. So i dont think it was to bad of a deal.

O yea both are on same base. on Goose Creek, SC

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Pete,

I am not that far away and have a couple of dueces that I will part with fairly cheap.
A little more than a grand but you can drive them and make sure they are good runners before you buy.
And you don't have to jump through GL's hoops.