• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

It's warm in Ohio!

dk8019

So this weekend was break out the trucks from winter hibernation. Thursday night after getting back from a business trip I decided that one of them, my M35A2 cargo truck (currently for sale) needed to be taken into work for the Friday car show. Went through everything I could think of Thursday night, and on Friday morning she fired right up in what couldn't have been more than 5-10 revs, off to work and took a few people on trips at lunch. :driver:

Saturday I needed to get some stuff loaded in the M814. She has commercial batteries in her, and was lasted started around November I suppose, so it was good to jump in her and go over her. I had to move her to a lower part of our land where I have a make shift loading ramp deal, she too fired right up and ran wonderfully doing her chores around the place. I'm keeping the 5 ton for sure!

Since I was in the mood to play with trucks I fired the M109 up as well, after going over her, she fired up in the same as the others, took a spin out on the county roads and moved her into a new parking space. She's up for sale as well now, got a big move coming up in the future.

Not much to say really, but that these three trucks have put countless smiles on my faces and have been wonderfully good deals. If you are looking for an excuse to jump in guys, just do it! :razz:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks