• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jatonka... AVM... update?

jatonka

Yes, the hubs are being built right now, I sent a bunch of money in , in the beginning of October. 1st order will be done in Mid November, I should have them ready to go by Christmas. I had them with me at Gilbert, several of us saw them there. As soon as I get the final shipping charges I will be able to post a firm price per set. They work real good in hard use. I've been running them since August on a deuce dump truck. John Tennis

jatonka

RE: Re: RE: Jatonka... AVM... update?

The AVM hubs were first built in 1957 for M35s. I borrowed a set off an M108 light crane to send for a sample to AVM. They built me a new set for my approval. I run some of my trucks at work. Only when my customers can't get it done with civial trucks. The dump truck I put the AVMs on gets the worst jobs of all. The hubs are holding perfect. They are lockout hubs to disengage your front axle gear train when out of front wheel drive. Basicly, from my experience with the other hub that is available today, it is almost a carbon copy of the original AVM. My prices are not available right now because of final shipping to be arranged. I will be as reasonable as I can. John Tennis