• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

jersey deuce possibly forsale

Big Mike's Motor Pool

Supporting Vendor
a friend of mine is very impatient. he has a deuce that he wants to get rid of. its supposedly needs some cosmetic work and there is a problem with it getting fuel. he was going to chop it and do a singl rear conversion but he isnt internet savy and doesnt know where to find things , mainly the 49" tires and wheels for it. as i said he is very impatient. he told me today that unless he can sell it in a hurry he is going to scrap it and buy a deuce in really clean condition. if he was handed 3 grand for it he would let it go on the spot. im not to sure of specifics of this truck and dont have any pics to show you. i should be hearing from him again friday so if anyone is interested let me know and i'll get some more info. just figured somebody might want a halfway decent truck instead of seein it go to the shredder

emr

Im sure they are going to give him alot less than 3 grand, kinda like trading a car in , they give U nothing, so sell it a friend for the trade in value, since thats all one would get anyway, it would go alot faster, i think 3 grand is alot, ? just my 2 cents, Randy

Big Mike's Motor Pool

Supporting Vendor
i would imagine he would take offers for whatever. he owns a welding/heavy cutting business. he scraps alot, so he gets top dollar with the yards he goes and cuts at. he estimates a really nice price for the truck. due to his connections he will get about $1900 for the truck in scrap, so make him an offer he cant refuse