• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just complaining about GP

pig9r

Today my EUC status went from Fill EUC to EUC Sent. That took 9 weeks. I called for clarification assuming that it meant it was sent to TSC. Nope, it was just acknowledged as being received by GP and still need to be reviewed before they send it to TSC. The lady said they are way behind. Pretty sad.

Gunnlogi

Oh you lucky so and sos that got your EUC approved fast. I bought my HMMWV on 9/18/19 and I'm still waiting for TSC approval.

pig9r

Oh you lucky so and sos that got your EUC approved fast. I bought my HMMWV on 9/18/19 and I'm still waiting for TSC approval.
I won mine on 8/14/19 and got a letter from TSC yesterday 12/09/19. GP didn’t submit my EUC paperwork to until 10/31/19.

Gunnlogi

I won mine on 8/14/19 and got a letter from TSC yesterday 12/09/19. GP didn’t submit my EUC paperwork to until 10/31/19.
Yeah, my GovPlanet account says that the EUC was submitted on 11/14/19. So judging from yours I probably have another two weeks. It would be a nice Christmas present I guess!

hobbicam

this round I submitted "shows printed signed", but it was 4 weeks before it showed turned to submitted, then it was approved in a week after the status to submitted. I was frustrated first round not knowing the process. Now, I just plan 6 months out just to be safe.. waiting on the title time also.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks